What is Our Return/Refund Policy?
In case you want to request for returns or exchange the item, then following are some terms and conditions that apply:
- To return the product, you should contact us within 14 days as we are not bound to refund any amount after 14 days of the delivery (shipping costs are not included).
- Exchanges and store credits are available within 30 days of receiving the order.
- If you have placed the order at regular prices, then a full refund is applicable, and customers will be bearing the shipping costs.
- The features like “Price match” or “Make an offer” are available for only online store credit.
- The returned item should not be damaged by any means. Eyewear District isn’t liable for any exchange or refund if the item is damaged or missing due to the negligence of customers in repacking the item.
- We will ask for a restocking fee of 5% if:
- The provided address is wrong, or the customer denies to accept the shipment.
- It is not applicable for regular returns.
- As prescription lenses are custom-made, thus these are non-refundable. The refund is only applicable to frames or if there is any mismanagement from our side. If the lenses are already made and haven’t shipped yet, you will not be entitled to any refunds in this case.
- You should have an RMA# with you to claim the refunds.
- Once your application for a refund is approved, we will send you an email. After receiving the parcel back from you, it will be investigated for any damages or so, and after that, the request will be processed. You are likely to get refunds within seven working days.
- Customers are supposed to provide the proofs to ensure that the product isn’t damaged before claiming the refund. In case of any damages, Eyewear District has the authority to charge a 50% restocking fee from the MSRP of the product.
- You should give the proof of purchase by providing the receipt or order number.
In case you are an international customer, the following refund terms apply:
- We aren’t responsible for any stolen or lost packages in case of international order. Though we make sure that orders are delivered through a trusted service provider.
- Customs fees will be incurred on the shipments outside the USA. These may vary depending upon the country you are residing in.
- Customers will be held responsible for ensuring compliance with laws and regulations.
- Some countries might ask for documentation before dispatching the items, and the shipment might be delayed or rejected if you fail to provide the necessary information.
- If an international customer doesn’t accept the order, shipping fees are to be paid by the customers.
In case of any queries regarding returns, feel free to contact us at (EMAIL).
Eyewear District is dedicated to providing exceptional customer support.
We spare no effort to serve our valuable customers in the best possible ways. In case of any issues, our dedicated and friendly staff is here to make things right. We don’t compromise on quality as we deal with only top-notch branded items. For any issues or to get further details, contact us immediately.